The e-books offered by The Japan Times Publishing DIGITAL STORE
are provided through subscription for the period (plan) that you select. They are accessed on our e-book reading website.
Access to a subscribed e-book ends when the subscription period concludes.
- Before subscribing, be sure to read the system requirements and Terms of Service. Due to the nature of the product, we generally do not accept returns or offer refunds.
- You can access your subscribed e-book by entering your reading ID and password on the e-book reading website (the link will be emailed to you after payment is completed).
- Our e-books can be read on personal computers, tablets, and smartphones. The e-books cannot be copied, downloaded, or printed out.
- A separate subscription must be purchased for each person who will read a particular e-book. Reading IDs may not be shared with others.
- The copyrights on each product is held by the respective authors and illustrators. Unauthorized reproduction, sharing, transfer, reprinting, and resale of any products are prohibited.
- No need to lug around bulky textbooks
- Usable on personal computers, tablets, and smartphones
- With an Internet connection, you can use spare moments to study, anywhere, anytime
- You can make notes to keep track of key points
- No need to install a special app if you have a browser
- The e-books’ audio and video features help you learn more efficiently
Note: Audio recordings are not available for some e-books. Please check each e-book’s product profile page before purchasing a subscription.
Preview an audio e-book
All of the Digital Store’s e-books can be previewed. To preview a title, go to its product profile page.
GENKI: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese Vol. 1 [3rd Edition] Click the speaker icon to play the audio recording.
Lineup of Audio e-books
Steps for subscribing
STEP 1：Select product / plan and add to cart
Select the e-book (and subscription plan) you want to purchase and add it to your cart. If you wish to buy more than one product, add all of them to the same cart.
STEP 2：Log in to Digital Store and set up account (first time only)
Click “Proceed to checkout” in the cart page. Create an account if you are a first-time user. If you already have an account, log in to it.
STEP 3：Enter your order and payment information
After confirming that the product, plan, quantity, and invoice amount are correct, enter your billing contact and payment method. Click “Pay now” to immediately process your payment.
STEP 4：Receive e-book reading website IDs / passwords and begin using your subscription
You will be emailed user IDs / passwords for accessing the e-book reading website in approx. five business days after your payment is processed.Log in to the e-book reading website* to begin using the products subscribed.
*Separate from the Digital Store website.