Please read before subscribing
- The e-books offered by The Japan Times Publishing DIGITAL STORE are provided through subscription for the period (plan) that you select. They are accessed on our e-book reading website. You will be emailed user IDs/passwords for accessing the e-book reading website in approx. five business days after your payment is processed.
- Access to a subscribed e-book ends when the subscription period concludes.
Before purchasing a subscription, please make sure that your system meets the system requirements and read the Terms of Service. Due to the nature of the product, we generally do not accept returns or offer refunds.
- You can access your subscribed e-book by entering your reading ID and password on the e-book reading website (the link will be emailed to you after payment is completed). Our e-books can be read on personal computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- The e-books cannot be copied, downloaded, printed out, or viewed in an offline.
- A separate subscription must be purchased for each person who will read a particular e-book. Reading IDs may not be shared with others.
- The copyrights on each product is held by the respective authors and illustrators. Unauthorized reproduction, sharing, transfer, reprinting, and resale of any products are prohibited.
KANJI LOOK AND LEARN
KANJI LOOK AND LEARN
512 Kanji with Illustrations and Mnemonic Hints
（incl. tax：1,980 yen）
|Kanji & Kana / Vocab
This kanji textbook uses illustrations and mnemonic hints to make it easy for learners to memorize the shapes and meanings of 512 basic kanji JLPT levels N5–N3.
Also included are some 3,500 words incorporating the kanji studied.
- The illustrations and mnemonic hints in English enable even learners new to kanji to readily master the shapes and meanings of the characters presented.
- Users can quickly look up the basic information for each kanji (meaning, reading, and stroke count/order), plus approx. 3,500 essential beginning/intermediate words written with the kanji, and the meanings of those words.
- Key elementary-level words are specially marked to facilitate self-study.
- This book can also function as a kanji dictionary, as the various indexes provided at the end allow users to immediately find the characters and words they need.
- The companion workbook (sold separately) helps users to learn kanji and words in the context of sentences and longer text.
Note: This book contains all 317 kanji studied in the GENKI series. (The order of presentation and the words introduced may differ.)
Kanji Basics / Kanji Parts
Part 1: Lessons 1-10（160 characters in N5 Level）
Part 2: Lessons 11-20（160 characters in N4 Level）
Part 3: Lessons 21-32（192 characters in N3 Level）
Appendices: Stroke Count Index / On-kun Reading Index / Kanji Shape Index / Vocabulary Index